Parking areas with a year-round charge
Zone 0 includes the following parking areas:
Zone 1 includes following parking areas:
Parking areas with seasonal charge (15 May – 30 September)
Zone 1 includes the following parking areas:
Zone 2 includes the following parking areas:
- Hourly, daily, preferential or prepaid parking tickets for open public parking areas can be bought at the ticket booth of the parking operator, via ‘PayDo’ mobile app, or by sending a text message to the respective operator.
- Hourly tickets for enclosed parking areas can be bought at the ticket booths or automatic ticket machines.
Monthly and tourist parking tickets
- Citizens of the town of Crikvenica that own a vehicle can purchase a monthly parking ticket at the ticket office of Eko - Murvice d.o.o. In the winter period, the monthly ticket costs HRK 45.00, or HRK 250.00 for legal persons and employees of legal persons in streets under General Terms and Conditions.
- During the summer period, i.e. from 15 May to 30 September, a monthly ticket can be purchased by residents of the town of Crikvenica, and only for streets under the General Terms and Conditions, at a price of HRK 250.00, as can legal persons and employees that work in the streets under the General Terms and Conditions. The list of the aforementioned streets can be found in the General Terms and Conditions of the parking services published on our website.
- Registered guests can purchase tourist parking tickets at the price of HRK 40.00 per day at the Eko – Murvice d.o.o. ticket office.
- Monthly and tourist tickets do not guarantee a reserved parking spot, but only allow for parking on an available parking spot in open public parking areas.
- Commercial vehicles and buses, except vehicles carrying dangerous goods, are permitted to park in the “Stadion” enclosed public parking area.