Town of Crikvenica Day (entertainment program)
Due to the epidemiological situation and the restriction of social gatherings during the declared epidemic of COVID-19 disease, this event is canceled until further notice.
The name Crikvenica was officially first mentioned on 14 August 1412 in a deed of gift in which Prince Nikola IV Frankopan gave the castle and church in Crikvenica to the Pauline monks. This date is now celebrated as the Day of the Town of Crikvenica. The celebration lasts several days and includes a varied cultural, entertainment and sports programme.