Things to do
A wide range of services and facilities for a holiday full of sun, swimming, relaxation, and health:
- fantastic sandy, pebbly and rocky beaches
- quiet coves
- clear sea
- promenades and trails with the scent of Mediterranean plants in the air
The main town beach in Crikvenica is suitable for people with disabilities.
Many beaches have sports and recreational centres, entertainment facilities, bars and restaurants.
The dog beach in Crikvenica is located next to the small harbour of Podvorska.
Facilities for an action-packed holiday:
- table tennis
- beach volleyball
- water skiing, wakeboarding, parasailing
- sailing, fishing, diving
The area's cycling trails lead from the coast to the valley of Vinodol, away from the main roads, and are ideal for recreational cyclists, training and races.
We also recommend recreational activities such as jogging or simply walking – be it along the coast in the shade of a pine forest, or along karst and forest trails in the hinterland.
Finally, don't miss out on visiting the Love Path, one of the most stunning walking paths in the area of Crikvenica.
For those in search of special experiences, we offer:
- the Adrenaline Park in Crikvenica
- excursions to the islands of Rab and Krk
- panoramic tourist boat trips
- excursions to national parks: Plitvice Lakes, the Brijuni Islands, Risnjak, Northern Velebit and Krka
- excursions to Opatija, Istria, Postojna and Venice
Thanks to the good transport connections, you can also explore the nearby towns, islands, and national parks on your own!
The Crikvenica Riviera has everything that you need!